Re: Re: Proud of Dodge

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 15:23:43 EST

Good analysis, Sean. I forgot about that wind coming out of the corners
and DE had said it was giving him fits. Could very well be that the wind
out of the corners combined with the effects of the other cars made this
happen. Interesting theory and very plausible.

Thanks!

Richard

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.