Re: Infinity Basslink, opinions needed (I've got one)

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 04:27:51 EST

I've got one in my '94 CC. Works great! I'm thinking
about adding another. You can also set it up for
whatever tunes you like. Thunderstruck from AC/DC and
Copperhead Road from Steve Earle sound great. So does
Bach's Toccata that was remastered by Dorsey.
Buy the sub! I highly recommend it!!!!!
Steven "dakotaviper" Beverly

http://www.infinitysystems.com/caraudio/product.asp?ProdId='BASSLINK'&Ser=BS