Re: Non-Dak but still very cool (FFL REQUIRED)

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 04:43:23 EST

HMMMMMMMMMMM! Still need an FFL to own it though. I
checked into a kit that is very similiar to type used
in the Civil War and the BATF keeps track of all
purchases. You can own a kit or plans legally; but
after you build it, you need an FFL to own it!
Just a thought!

HREF="http://www.gatlingguns.com/">www.gatlingguns.com</A>.