Re: Non-Dak but still very cool

From: SEMIHEMI01@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 06:27:20 EST

    I know you guys are going to think this is crazy but there was a guy here
that I know that took a 10/22 sawed the barrel off to about 10" and made a
little bracket to hold a model car motor in the trigger guard. The motor had
a cam to push the trigger & was powered by a "D" cell battery. He then sawed
off the stock and molded a fiber glass pistol grip to it and put the battery
in the grip.
    Well, needless to say "Have you ever seen an Electric Machine Pistol?"
Damn thing worked great. It was scary how fast it would empty a 50 round
clip. Sounded like a .22 cal. UZI. A Ruger 10/22 is the only .22 cal. rifle
that is machined precision enough to do this. All the others will jam at a
high firing rate. Bill

SEMIHEMI01@AOL.COM (Bill C.) 2001 QC, 4.7L, 5spd. 3.55 LSD
K-N + Cool-Air, Quick-D TB, 10w-30 MOBIL 1, 180 T'STAT, SilBlades
GIBSON 3" Single Side-Swept cat-back, G-TECH, <A
HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/semihemi01/">"THE DAK"</A>