Re: Non-Dak but still very cool

From: Marty Galyean (mgalyean@acm.org)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 07:05:01 EST

Wow. He basically manufactured a machine gun (single trigger pull [electric switch for motor] => multiple rounds) on top of an
illegal rifle (barrel < "16). He has more cajones and/or less brains with regards to the BATF than I. Big time problems down that
road in these interesting times.

But you did say he was crazy.