Re: Timing Chain - More News

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 11:50:02 EST

<< Wait a sec...you're jumping to conclusions. I said I didn't have any
bolts
 left over. However, I WAS short a couple. Don't know what happened to them
 - I think one fell down in the oil pan. I'm sure the other bolts will be
 enough to hold things in place though. This is about the same thing, right?
 :) I can't find my 14mm socket either...hmmmmmmm. :)
 --Aaron--
 95 DSRC 4x4 V6
 www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/ >>

That works just as well! I was making some headers for my 88 Dakota one day
and we using a tape measure to figure out the length to make the primaries
and lost my tape measure. Found it the next day melted to the stock exh
manifold. So yeah, if you don't have any left over, but are missing some,
then that works also!

Will
96 Paxton huffed NOS intercooled 408 Dakado
69 Dodge Charger