Re: ATTN: Arnold Silva

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 12:24:27 EST

Russ:

My hat's off to you, man. Are you in the Diplomatic Corps. or something?
Man, I could never be that nice to someone who said something like that,
but, this is exactly what we need on the list. Let's face it, the reason
we have Dakotas is because most of us are ultra-testosterone-saurated men
who can't get enough power and will typically respond to hostilituy with
more hostility.

You are an example for all of us. When presented with a rasher of
unadulterad bull$#!% we need to step back, take a deep breath and respond
as you did. On the other hand, if the instigator is within arm's reach we
can always pound the crap out of him ;^)

Thanks for the great response,

Richard in San Antonio
On Fri, 23 Feb 2001 07:59:23 -0800 (PST) xjruss@excite.com writes:
> Hey Arnold,
> Using the phrase, "blow yourself" is probably not the best way
> to make
> friends with the people on this list. There are some extremely
> knowledgeable people on this list and nobody deserves to be insulted
> for
> correcting your mistake. You should be thankful that these great
> people
> have informed you that you have a 4.7, not a 4.9, because now you
> will be
> able to avoid any future embarrassment concerning the matter. Learn
> little humility, and have a good laugh about it just like everyone
> else
> here.
> Have a nice day.
>
> Russ