Re: ATTN: Arnold Silva

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 13:26:59 EST

Actually, Hemipower (the guy Arnoldo said that to) decided to take it as a
joke and respond with a funny comment, which was a great way to deal with it
and defused the situation immediately. That looked like the end of it right
there. Now we're gonna get another fifty e-mails about it, thanks.

- Alex