Re: More Flex-a-lite stuff

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 13:18:53 EST

I got mine slightly used from someone on the list (Kevin, you still around?) and
it was ready to go. Everything looked to be included in the original package,
from what I recall. The sensor is built right onto/into the unit (right in the
top of the housing), and all the wiring was ready to go. He even included a
helper for removing the stock fan. All we had to do was drop the fan in and
wire it up.