Re: Re: Free easy HP for the 4.7L

From: NickOnofrio@cs.com
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 17:24:16 EST

In a message dated 02/23/2001 3:10:18 PM Mountain Standard Time,
spikes_duall@hotmail.com writes:

<< I've been testing a theory that the music playing in your car adds another
 15hp. Of course it all depends on the music. I've found the old sixties
 tune "Born to Be Wild" by Steppenwolf has a positive effect on the speed of
 your truck. Of course there are others.

So does the color red, a beautiful woman in the front seat, being next to a
toyota, a skull shift knob, and a louder exhaust.

Nick
1997 Dodge Dakota
5.2L V-8, (318)