RE: GET THIS.. PLease HElp!

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 17:25:03 EST

$100 for what? I think it's only like $160 to replace the tensioner which
is what should have been done to begin with. The other thing, if you're the
one replacing the tensioner, do NOT overtighten the belt. That's what
causes tensioner failures, not to mention bearing failures in water pumps,
alternators, AC compressors, etc.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD