RE: 4.7 liter performance

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 17:42:42 EST

Yeah, I'm meant to mention the whole air flow system, in, engine and out,
but I was boring myself so I stopped. I think STE has good advice there
though.

Speaking of TB's, I was told F&B makes a nice billet for the 4.7L. I
emailed him early this week, but no reply yet. Is he one of our
always-to-busy-to-answer-coustomer-emails-but-is-still-a-nice-guy-with-good-
stuff-so-be-patient vendors. I don't really want to deal with that, any
advise.

Jay W
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at