RE: Burnout Video-Check it out!!!

From: Crit Bennett (crit@engineer.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 17:56:06 EST

I got to be a pro at this in my old S-10, though the LSDs make it a little more
tricky. Just rev it up, pop the clutch, and hit the brakes quick. You'll drag
the drums a little bit unfortunately, but it's the only way without a line lock
(you can see the truck lurch at the beginning). I'll have to get my form back
tomorrow morning at the Dragway. Hey Alex, shoot me your phone number offline
if you would.

Crit