Re: license plates!

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 22:23:24 EST

Steve, this might be an interesting thread on a license plate list we are
on. Which state has the most "unhelpful" and/or just plain sorry to deal
with bureaucrat in their DMA's...People with experience in more than one
state should respond...

I would have to nominate New York. God help 'em if they ever had to crack a
smile, much less helpful...

We have a batch of air fresheners made up, so when you find your old tags...
Cal & James