Re: license plates!

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 18:17:37 EST

Yes Tom I agree with you on the Indiana BMV
experience. Everyone needs to get aquainteed with our
BMV. Then they would look admiring on their's.
Yes, the enviroment plate is $35 more, but, this also
puts me in the personal vehicle classification which
also adds more excise taxes (axle and wheel tax) to
the cost. Under Indiana guidelines that tax is only
appllied to personal vehicles, not to "farm or
hauling" type of vehicles.