Re: Re: Grill inserts

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@bigfoot.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 19:33:32 EST

OK, after looking at these pictures, things are a little clearer for me
now. I originally thought the inserts were just a half-circle or so,
but now I see it's more of a rectangular cross-section, something like
this:

|_|

with the horizontal (in my above sketch) piece being the part you see
vertical on the front of the truck. Is that correct? Also, I'm
assuming that the left and right are mirror images of each other, and
the top/bottom are not, correct?