Re: Re: Grill inserts

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 11:21:25 EST

IF you still have the factoory grill in place behin this "speed grill" of
yours, I would go ahead, and use some really thin wire wrap it around the
grill, and the the factory bars, did this on my truck, and my friends R/T,
both look great (except the R/T he's s slacker and tried to rush it, Yuk...)
Anyways, On mine, I just redid it yesterday, I had the grill flush with the
front, I resessed it, and it looks alot better, if you just cut the expanded
metal to fit the openin and wire it in, it'll look bitchin!

Greg