Re: Re: Kyle!! - HELP!! - Water Pump Leak

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 16:54:05 EST

It's the stupid little metal pipe in the water pump. I went ahead and
changed the water pump since I had it off doing the timing chain. You have
to swap the metal pipe from the old pump to the new pump. Well, all that
seals it is a little o-ring. Needless to say, it didn't seal the first
time. Check out Kyle's reply....that's what I'm going to try today. Talk
to you later Ronnie.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/