Re: Intake gasket

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 17:18:51 EST

I'm not sure about that myself - but I always replace bolts if they have seen
alot of use - as a rule of thumb. I'd rather spend a few bucks on new bolts then
hundrids later of if my valve covers or cyl heads decided to pop off because of
a weak nuts or bolts.

Train225@aol.com wrote:

> This is a little late, as I already replaced the belly pan gasket, but I read
> a post stating that you can't reuse the intake bolts. Does anyone know if
> this is true and if so, why?

"She has a face that would make an onion cry"

Tom S. http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 2/5/01 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x4 w/snowplow (woohoo!!)