RE: RE: License plate cover

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 21:22:58 EST

Well I used to live in Washington too and I will agree that the police are a
little more lenient towards equipment violations then here in California. I
would check out the vehicle code first. There are some weird laws in that
state as well. For instance it is a law to have a litter bag in your car
and visible by law enforcement personnel if you get pulled over. It used to
be a $500.00 fine for not having one. I personally would prefer not to draw
any more attention to my vehicle.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
Coming Soon!! DodgeTruckOnline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422