Re: Re: Subwoofers for my Dak

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 04:07:00 EST

I'll send you a FREE infinity kappa perfect 12 sub. it's only blown!

I got it originally for my uncle down in Louisianna. He said it was
distorting under ZERO power so I sent it back to infinity. They "Fixed" the
problem and I got the sub back. I tested it and the problem was still there.
  It appears that the tensile leads didn't get a coating of silicone so when
the cone moved, it just sheered away at the tensile leads.

SO... this was after we put it in the setup again and left it there. Pulled
it out and everything was fried. Infinity wants nothing to do with it.
Still want a FREE Kappa pefect 12?
-Chuong

Have you been satisfied with your Infinity perfect sub? I am very strongly
considering putting a perfect 12" in my truck, along with an Infinity
amp.I'm just trying to get some real-world feedback on these subs, as the
only people I can talk to about them are the ones trying to sell them to
me.Thanks,