Re: Subwoofers for my Dak

From: Jim (mdewjunkie1@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 14:53:24 EST

Thanks to anyone that gave me some advice on subs. I baught some yesterday
at a local car audio store. I got 2 8"JL w3 subs and a set of truck speaker
boxs. I went with the 8's for room. The boxs I got were perfect and I lost
no space at all. Also got a 500 watt Jenson amp. When these things kick
its like having two 10". I also went with 8" because I listen to more rock
music and for rock you want a little smaller that way it hits more of the
range that you see in rock. These things sound great I may not shake the
car next to me but man my truck shakes a lot when its cranked :-)

thanks all
Jim Nolin