Re: Thermostat question - Shane

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Sun Feb 25 2001 - 12:00:48 EST

"Bernd D. Ratsch" wrote:

> Shane,
>
> You need all three files.

Thanks - When I uploaded them (prior to sending the post) I put them there just
in case. Be sure to match the case (upper vs lower) because most browsers are
case sensitive. I've been looking for the one that I recorded when it was
extremely cold outside. Still haven't found it but will keep looking.

I'm still trying to figure out how to crank up the scan rate. I would like to
eventually get up to 10Hz or so but so far can only tune the gateway options for
a max of about 0.5Hz when requesting ALL data. At the dragstrip - I've noticed
that the PCM drops the SCI I/O at around 4800 rpms no matter what I do. This is
extremely annoying as thats where I'm most interested in whats going on. I'm
probably gonna either buy the industrial INDO-3 router or just build my own and
try to use ram to buffer the data.

I understand that the SCI I/O is at the bottom of the priority list in my '96
PCM so it may be a futile attempt. Any ideas?

Latr,

Shane

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"