Re: Back from the track!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 00:46:02 EST

HOLD up now. tell us ur times!!! a roll cage is needed if oyu break 11.99s?
  right? What DID you run. don't keep us waiting.
-Chuong

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am back from the weekend campout at
the track! We had some pretty rough weather Saturday afternoon and night,
but it cleared up for Sunday. They dried the track and we were back at it!
I think everyone will be proud of the Dakado! She did DAMN good! I even
managed to make some money while I was there! hehehehe Well, I would love
to tell you all about it right now, but I have to unload the truck, the
wifey
is complaining. And I have to keep the suspense up!