RE: RE: Need advice on 4.7 and oil

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 00:47:05 EST

Good article. The only thing that he's wrong on is the use of Synthetic oil
in automotive applications. Germany was also using the Synthetic oil (that
was created there as well) during WWII. How do I know? My father was
working with the German military on the Radar and Sonar development at that
time...showed me data on the synthetic oils that they were using in their
vehicles because the oil supply lines were cut-off. He even has the old
data sheets from WWII on the stuff.

Next time i'm in CA, i'll see if I can scan them. (Pretty fragile documents
though.) Also has an old blueprint for a magnetic propulsion
engine...Swiss/German design. Used in...guess what...a "UFO" disc-type
vehicle. He's got some very interesting stuff in his old Lockheed folders
as well.

Amsoil wasn't the first, they'd like to believe this, but they weren't.

Otherwise...it is a very good article to read.

- Bernd