Headlight ?'s

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 02:26:29 EST

First one, I picked up some G.E. Xenon white lights at Wal Mart for
pretty cheap. They (G.E.) say they're a bit brighter. I figured since
G.E makes alot of lights and things, its true. Am I right??

Secondly, how in the !@#$ do I get to the bulbs on this thing?? On the
'97, it was simple, but on this one, there's a computer on the right
side and some valve looking thing on the left. Help!!

Third, when I was on my last 4x4 trip, some of the guys were straining
to get up the really steep hills, but they were in 4 hi. I switched into
4 lo, figuring that it's easier on the tranny, less slippage=longer
life, right??

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver LOADED!!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts