RE: Headlight ?'s

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 02:38:26 EST

I'm not sure about any of those Xenon lights but getting to them is a bitch.
Little hands help. Don't forget to unscrew that ring that holds it in
place, then just pop it out. It's like an "O" ring seal on there. Don't
forget not to touch the bulbs. Yes, 4-Lo is better and easier on your drive
train for climbing.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD