Re: 4.7 or 5.9?

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 08:08:19 EST

I towed some pretty heavy trailers through the hills of Vermont on up into
Canada, and I have a 4.7 w/ 3.55 and 4x4, and it did perfectly the shifts
were right on, always perfect. In fact I put it against my buddies 2k Ferd
F150 4x4 w/ 5.6L in a pull off up the highest point on 91 in Vermont, and
were dead even all the way up.

Josh