Re: 4.7 or 5.9?

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 13:13:00 EST

Hee hee, Ryan, So, lets see here, your truck is making over 300 hp, but your still running what, 15's?????
If you read my post I said you'll have a hard time finding a 5.9L (360 cubes) making 360 hp NA (normally aspirated). 1 hp per liter. On the other hand, the 4.7L is very capable IMHO of making 287 hp, NA.
BTW, 360 HP, would be around 288+ hp at the rear wheels.
Good luck.

Matt Y2K-HEMI