Re: I BEAT A RUSTANG!!

From: Mark Pryer (mark_pryer@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 18:51:47 EST

Hey congratulations man. I wish those stupid decal sere never made. It
gives everybody the wrong idea. I personally have a 5.0 and would never put
one of those stupid things on it. Also helps that I have a dakota..for
now..bout to be sold. Keep it up, Dodges aren't as slow as everybody
thinks!
Mark
91 v6 cc 5spd
91 mustang 5.0 5spd paxton etc..