Re: I BEAT A RUSTANG!!

From: Michael Meyerhoff (mmeye@kcnet.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 06:17:12 EST

My first red-light race since moving to KC was almost the exact same
thing. There was a series of three lights due to overpass on-ramps. At the
first light this kid in his actually rusted Rustang with the big 5.0 PONY
decal squealed off only to hit the brakes 15 feet later. The same thing at
the second light. We both stopped at the third light with nothing but
clear road ahead and of coarse he did the same thing. This time at about
10mph I floored it, slid the back out a little, hooked and flew by
him. Poor guy had his girl with him :)

mm