Re: RE: Burnout Video-Check it out!!!

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 21:38:58 EST

<< how would you be able to shift. I have tried but the v-6 does not have
 enough power. That is unless you install line locks then you might :) BTW
 how much would they cost. I do not have anti-lock up front? Could I
 install them myself?

 Tim Althoff >>

You only need one line lock. And yes, if you can turn a wrench and bleed
brakes, then you can install the line lock. I have one that I used to have
on my Dakado, but no longer need it anymore, hehehehehe. d;o) I have it
somewhere around here. I paid ~$50 for it. If you want it, I would take $30
for it plus shipping. E-mail me off the list.

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"