Re: Need Premag Help Bad (long)

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 22:06:39 EST

<< Also -
 any chance any of you have a radiator for a 3.9 1989 V6 for sale? If
 not - what is a decent price for a replacement. I have found Napa wants
 about $220 for one with plastic tanks - and $300 for one with brass
 tanks. There are no modifications (external oil coolers) on teh
 radiator - its bone stock.

 Thanks in advance for any help you can offer. I really appreciate it
 :-)

 "She has a face that would make an onion cry"

 Tom S. >>

OMG, Tom, let me call a radiator shop that I deal with on a very regular
basis and see how much I can get you one for. It would have to be shipped
from North Mississippi, but if it is as cheap as the one for my 88 Dak was
(only $99 w/metal tank for and auto trans), then the shipping will save you
money!

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"