Re: RE: Re: Ok, time for the real numbers, hehehe (no really!)

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 22:30:44 EST

Oh yeah, I finally was able to eak out a 60 ft number. This is for my last
run of 9.91@142.54. It was a 1.32. This should be a mid to low 9 run. But
since I am losing my traction after the 60ft mark, then it is affecting my
e.t. Just wanted to give y'all a better idea of what it "should" have been.
Oh yeah, I am going to wait till I can get a good "solid" run down the track
before blowing doors off on dragtruk.com. Thanks

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"