Re: 4.7L auto tranny

From: Jason Clifford (jcliff42@uswest.net)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 00:32:36 EST

I also get some bad, stuttering shifts. Mostly on the 2-3 shift, especially
when tranny is cold. It only does this under moderate throttle at about
2500 rpm. Never had it do this under full throttle or anything close. I
think this tranny is weird, I can accelerate (slowly) from about 20 to 40
without the rpms hardly changing at all. I've never noticed this on any
other automatic, and it seems it would build up a lot of heat by absorbing
all that power I'm not putting to the ground.

I want a 5 speed!

Jason
2000 CC 4x4 4.7 auto