Re: Ok, time for the real numbers, hehehe (no really!)

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 22:50:20 EST

Hey Nice run, I was just thinking of your on the track mod. I know that the GM Stuff had alot of flexing and I was reading PHR and they had a twin Blowen 455 Gran Sport and they could not get it to hook up because of all the Flexing. they did something like you did but they Box the frame in with 1/4 plate steel. they took the Steel and welded it on the open side of the frame they only did a couple of parts of the frame but it stoped the frame from Flexing alot and they were able to start hooking up. I belive I still have the article I will try and read up on it. Real easy to do

Matt Tharp