1ST Spank

From: Matt Thar (henryrollins@springmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 00:12:52 EST

Alright frist and for most,

I do not street race anymore I almost killed myself and other people back in the days when I used to street race all the time. I guess old age is checking in.

BUTTTTT<<<<

today I could not help myself.
I was on Private Drive and it is closed off to most people. I was stepping out to lunch in my 93 CC 318 Posi. My good freind from work pulls up next to me. I stop and talk for a while then as I am leaving he starts to talk trash. So I size up what he has got and I think I can take him. He is in a 00 E-Z Go cart in Go-Fast Green. He has got the little gate down in the back and is Fully Charged. I was sweating for a moment thinking if I could take him. He lays in to the battries and off he goes like a duck. I take my foot of the brake and start rolling no gas just rolling. Man we are Neck and Neck all the way in Frist gear. then my truck goes to second and I start to pull away. He starts pushing with his feet but to no avail. I win with out even touching the gas. Now that is what I call a Spank.

I bet it took 2 min. to go 1/8 mile.

HA HA HA
Just having a little fun, But I did win at least
Matt Tharp

75 Corvette for sale on E-bay
67 Chevelle for sale in Atlanta
93 Dodge Dakota 318 posi Not for sale anywhere
97 Heep GC I am working on a Trade with Bernd for that R/T Durango. Well Working is the Key Word