Re: 1ST Spank

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 01:15:34 EST

ROFL! Ya know its a good thing you got a posi in that DAK otherwise he may
have whooped ya! :) Thats one of the best spank stories Ive heard in
awhile.

Bill Boggs
ICQ# 96440831
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"
2001 CC 2WD Sport+ 4.7 Auto

> I was on Private Drive and it is closed off to most people. I was stepping
out to lunch in my 93 CC 318 Posi. My good freind from work pulls up next to
me. I stop and talk for a while then as I am leaving he starts to talk
trash. So I size up what he has got and I think I can take him. He is in a
00 E-Z Go cart in Go-Fast Green. He has got the little gate down in the back
and is Fully Charged. I was sweating for a moment thinking if I could take
him. He lays in to the battries and off he goes like a duck. I take my foot
of the brake and start rolling no gas just rolling. Man we are Neck and Neck
all the way in Frist gear. then my truck goes to second and I start to pull
away. He starts pushing with his feet but to no avail. I win with out even
touching the gas. Now that is what I call a Spank.