Re: RE: 5.9 R/T Vs. 00 GT -Videos

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 00:10:03 EST

AHHHHH! Now ya pissed me off. I know even with video someone would pull this
BS......OK, look at the first video, you see how the GT pulled a little then
slowly fell back on the first vid? Do you think it would pull at all or just
slowly get passed if it wasn't racing by a truck putting down CLOSE TO 400
LB FT OF TQ?!?!?! And read my post, the guy waved bye bye as the Stang
screeched off. I can't help it that either the damn thing is slow or the R/T
is fast......

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Ya just couldn't satisfy some people if they were tied to the roof......