RE: Re: RE: 5.9 R/T Vs. 00 GT -Videos

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 00:55:05 EST

I can't speak on behalf of the ferd driver, no need to get bent out of shape
about it... Like I told ya on IM just now, a 3sec vid clip isn't much proof
for OR against anything ;) Keep those vids coming though, I always enjoy
watching awesome trucks on the prowl :)

oh, and I'm dead serious about that bet I offered. You come out to VMP next
month, and outrun me on the 1/4, I'll foot the bill on all your expenses for
the weekend.

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ
-
-AHHHHH! Now ya pissed me off. I know even with video someone would
-pull this
-BS......OK, look at the first video, you see how the GT pulled a
-little then
-slowly fell back on the first vid? Do you think it would pull at
-all or just
-slowly get passed if it wasn't racing by a truck putting down CLOSE TO 400
-LB FT OF TQ?!?!?! And read my post, the guy waved bye bye as the Stang
-screeched off. I can't help it that either the damn thing is slow
-or the R/T
-is fast......
-
--Ryan
-99 DA RC R/T
-Ya just couldn't satisfy some people if they were tied to the roof......
-