RE: 4.7 to 3.7 = more problems??? ------Will?

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 01:26:06 EST

that'd be easy enough to do Will. you have to leave the coolant temp sender
connected so that the PCM will not freak out. What you can do however, is
remove the ECT sender, screw in a T junction, then replace the ECT sender
along w/ the sending unit and gauge of your preference.

______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-I ma serious as I can be,Russ.I appreciate your concern but I think I will
-make it with out any valium.I am very interested in ditching the factory
-guage in favor of using the sender for an aftermarket mechanical guage.I'm
-afraid this would mess with the computer-it would get no signal or reading
-from the temp sender.It might also mess with the warranty.Thanks for your
-concern,though.
-
-Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
-'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
-http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html