RE: 4.7 to 3.7 = more problems??? ------Will?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 08:54:36 EST

Thanks for the heads up on the sender, Jon.I had thought about that,but
didn't kow for sure that it would function properly. I will have to ask my
buddy that's the service manager,and if he says it's cool, I will have me a
new white-face auto meter ultra-lite mechanical temp gauge in the truck.Can
I assume that the same trick wil work with the oil pressure sender?? OH, got
any ideas on how to hook up an aftermarket tach on the 4.7L? I want one
primarily to get a shift light.If you tell me how,I promise to set the light
at at least 2000 rpms! HaHa.

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html