Re: Re: Re: RE: 5.9 R/T Vs. 00 GT -Videos

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 01:33:25 EST

<< > Lookin at your site, I tihnk the only way I'll see your tailgate is if I
 get
> out and look at it. :) Here's my page if ya wanna see it. I'm gonna update
> it tomorrow.
>
> http://www.dodgertclub.com/mydakotart.htm
>
> No offense or nothin, you started it. :)
>
> -Ryan
> 99 DA RC R/T
> He started it teacher! >>

Aight now, don't make me bring the Dakado out there and show y'all who is
really boss! hehehehehe I probably couldn't afford the gas to bring it out
there! I can barely keep her fed for 140 miles down to Jackson, MS.
hehehehe d;o)

Will

"You better hope there is intelligent life out there somewhere,
 Cause I think we got cheated down here on Earth!"