Re: Headlight ?'s

From: Gary Fanning (Gary@Fanning.net)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 01:56:14 EST

You can get to the bulbs through the little opening from under the hood.
Just forward of the battery and the air horn for the air filter box (if you
still have it). Also, you can get to it from underneath; discovered that
while on my back with the t-stat. Owners manual states to take the assembly
out, but that looked like a pain in the &*(.

Gary