RE: RE: Another Dak is involved in an accident.

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 03:37:50 EST

The one thing I have noticed here though is that the police don't usually
care about accidents on private parking lots. I work at a grocery store and
every time we call about a fender bender they tell us to have the parties
settle the problem.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://www.dodgetruckonline.com
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422