Re: Anyone with a 3-4 year old MP Catalog

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 07:48:16 EST

Michael Meyerhoff wrote:

> If you have a older Mopar Peformance cat please look up the part number for:
> Mopar High Performance Engine Controller for a 1992 V6 AUTO 4x2.

In my 1997 MP catalog (real geeks throw NOTHING away 8-) it has only 1 computer
listed for 3.9L V-6, 1992-1993 Dakota

Full text follows:

HIGH PERFORMANCE MAGNUM ENGINE CONTROLLER
Emissions exempted (D-265-9) high performance computer for 1992 and '93 Magnum
engine trucks. This new Single Board Engine Controller is a direct replacement
for the production computer and provides increases in both horsepower and torque
from 1600 to 5200 rpm. Peak improvements with the 3.9L engine are 10 hp and 15
ft/lbs of torque. These Mopar Performance exclusive computers provide easy to
install power improvements without affecting "driveability." Requires the use
of premium unleaded fuel.
P5249521 3.9 V-6, 1992-1993 Dakota

^------ There's your part number but it says nothing about Auto vs Manual or
4x2 or 4x4 so I can only assume they use the same one.

Hope this helps.

Latr,

Shane

ps - Doggone you Bernd - after that last personal email - you had me up till 1am
(4+ hrs studying scan logs) on my wife's B-Day no less (that ought to score me
some points...NOT!) Am having fun tho - and will send you my reply as soon as I
validate some values - hopefully later today...

--
'96 IndyRam-HisIndy-MPI/TB/Pulleys/AccelCoil/MPComp/HookerSuperComps/CompTAs
'96 IndyRam-HerIndy-numbered(#142)"Track Truck"