Re: #1 cylinder - which one?

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 16:59:11 EST

That's the EXACT opposite of what I thought it was. I guess I just looked
at the picture in the Haynes book wrong...or it's wrong. No wonder my
timing marks weren't even close to being lined up when I did the swap. I
had the keyway on the cam at 12:00 and the keyway on the crank at
6:00...oops.:)
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/