Re: I think I'm making myself misunderstood here......

From: redmopar99 (redmopar99@ntlworld.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 21:51:37 EST

If I were you I would keep on doing what has worked for you and your Uncle
in the past. It's apparently a proven method. If anyone gives you crap about
it ... screw them! We're supposed to be here to help each other not ridicule
someone that doesn't do it the way Joe Blow and all his brothers do it! If
cruisiing your Dakota works best for you then cruise down the street and let
everyone admire you Mopar! Just my $0.02!
Aaron
99 RC V6 4X2