Re: RE: Burnout Video-Check it out!!!

From: Chris DeCrease (chrisnlisa00@charter.net)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 17:15:51 EST

Windows media won't play .avi format
----- Original Message -----
From: yllwdkta <yllwdkta@insight.rr.com>
To: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2001 7:53 PM
Subject: RE: DML: RE: Burnout Video-Check it out!!!

hey I can't get the video to play. I have been using windows media player.
It says invalid format. What should I do. I have the latest upgrade. Also
I downloaded it at work and school and still no luck. Any other ideas?

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual