RE: Lift Kit

From: Reuben Harris (rharris@red.gd-ots.com)
Date: Tue Feb 27 2001 - 17:05:13 EST

Tuff Country and Rancho makes good lift kits.

The Tuff Country comes in a 5.5", but it has to be installed by a
professional. Kit Price is about $1500 + Labor. I have already looked into
getting this kit on my 1997 Dakota. It looks very good and doesn't change
the ride of the truck @ all. You can also put up to 35" tires on the Dakota
with minor rub.

Rancho comes in a 3.0" lift kit. The Rancho is very do able, but it can be
a pain in the ass as well. Kit Pirce is about $1000 + Labor.

Good luck and let me know if you find anything else...

Reuben
1997(21K Miles) DAK 4x4 5.2L